Sandwiched between embassies, this two-storey house on half an acre is the ultimate family home for expats working at the UN and embassies in Gigiri. It is a 5-minute walk from UN headquarters and a few minutes drive from the International School of Kenya.
- The main door is a reinforced wooden door opening up to a double ceiling foyer. Straight ahead is the sunken living room with a fireplace and a large patio overlooking the expansive back garden.
- The kitchen is an airy sunlit open space with modern countertops and a large pantry. The wet area at the back has provisions for a washing machine and an outside open area for hanging clothes.
- Still on the ground level is a separate dining room, a family room with a fireplace and a guest cloakroom.
- There’s also an en suite guest bedroom with ample closet space.
- Upstairs, there’s a safe haven at the top of the wooden stairs for extra security.
- 3 Bedrooms all en suite with ample closet space. The master boasts a walk-in closet. his and hers sinks and a soak tub. All the bedrooms share an expansive wide balcony overlooking the garden.
- A 2 bedroom guest house with a kitchenette and a small living room.