- Part of the larger Northlands Mixed-Use Scheme which will provide a desirable location for industrial, commercial, residential, and public amenities.
- Ideally situated on the Eastern Bypass, providing easy access to key arterial roads and to ‘Up-Country’ Kenya via Thika Road and the Southern Bypass.
- Phase 1 set on 100 acres, designed for ultra-modern logistics, warehousing, and distribution centers, bringing a unique ‘build to suit’ concept to Nairobi, providing grade-A flexible space, good access, efficient circulation, generous loading facilities and volumetric capacity.
- Offering both speculative and bespoke property for rent or purchase.
December 2020 Fly-Through Video
Reasons To Choose Nairobi Gate Industrial Park
- Innovative and flexible warehousing models, standardized or bespoke.
- Efficiency: Designed for maximum volumetric capacity, with wide column grids, and 1.35m dock heights.
- Serviced Land: stable power supply, adequate water storage, wide roads, generous parking, and large yards.
- Warehouses most suited for light industry, warehousing, and distribution centers.
- Eastern Bypass frontage stands available with trade counter potential.
- Power availability to suit any business size.
- Strategic location with quick access to key hubs.
- Special Economic Zone, SEZ status under application.
Nairobi Gate’s convenient location along the Eastern Bypass provides quick access to key Logistics and Transport hubs, increasing your supply chain efficiency.
The expanding consumer markets of Nairobi and up-country Kenya are in easy reach, as are source markets in Central Kenya. Access from Thika Road puts the site within 25 minutes of the high-end residential areas of Runda, Muthaiga, and Westlands. The Kangundo and Githurai-Kimbo link roads allow access via public transport to the key middle-income neighbourhoods of Kayole, Umoja, Saika, Githurai, and Kahawa.
- Thika Road: 15 min
- Mombasa Road: 25 min
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport: 30 min
- Inland Container Depot: 30 min
- Southern Bypass: 30 min
- Approximately 400m2 to 1,500m2 units.
- Clear height of approximately 6m – 10m to underside of eaves to allow for maximal storage capacity.
- Mini-warehouse units build at grade.
- Includes 1-2 roller shutter doors per unit.
- Generous wide yards with ample circulation.
- Office component features a mezzanine area for configuration of an open plan layout or individual cubicles, constructed according to occupier’s requirements.
- Turnkey, build to suit options available.
- Warehouses with 10% office component: approximately 2,500m², 5,000m² and 10,000m².
- 9m height at eaves; and at dock height 1.35m.
- Surface bed: 160mm thick, class 35mpa concrete.
- Steel Fibre floor, sealed to prevent dusting.
- Floor Loading: 60Kn leg loads from 300mm back to back racking with leg spacings 2700mm x 900mm with 125 x 125mm base plates on a compacted G5 layer. Uniformly distributed load is 70KN/m2.
- External walls: 2.4m blockwork.
- Side cladding: Colomet or similar.
- Roof sheeting: brown Bilt Kliplok or similar.
- Sewer and water supply.
- 5m cantilever canopy over roller shutters.
- Yard interlink circulation ± 35m.
- Approx. 450m² on the ground and first floor.
- Tenant allowance for partitioning, doors, ceilings, electrical lights, and painting.
- Viewing panel overlooking the warehouse floor.
- ± 3,800m² yard space with screened off refuse area.
- Concrete hardstand: 180 mm 30 MPA.
- Palisade fencing: 2.1 m with full height electrification.
- 20 standard parking bays.
- Yard interlink circulation ± 35m.
Available Sizes & Rental Rates:
- Warehouse, Office & Yard 2500m² @ $ 6.2/m² + KES 0.6/m²
- Warehouse, Office & Yard 5000m² @ $ 6.2/m² + KES 0.6/m²
- Warehouse, Office & Yard 7500m² @ $ 6.2/m² + KES 0.6/m²
- Warehouse,Office & Yard 10,000m² @ $ 5.8/m² + KES 0.6/m²
- Tailor made Warehouse/Factories ± 15,000m² & 30,000m² @ $ 5.5/m² + KES 0.6/m² (Development duration 10 Months+)