About this property
These are 4 warehouses built jointly. They form part of a larger 1.38 acre plot that has a total of 9 warehouses. These 4 godowns border a busy market and are very ideal for garages, steel fabricators, storage, large scale mitumba and FMCG dealers and many more. All 4 are being sold as one unit and the owner is willing to subdivide the plot so as to separate the godowns at the back from the 5 units at the front.
Features, Amenities and Provisions:
- 6 meters eaves height.
- Cyclones and translucent roof for lighting and ventilation.
- Provision for installation of a generator.
- Sufficient parking space.
- Adequate supply of water.
- Three phase power supply.
- Small mezzanines in each godown to set up offices.
- Washrooms and kitchenettes in each godown.
- Close proximity to affordable staff housing, a busy market and public transport for staff.
- Easy access from Dunga road and Enterprise road.
- Trapezoidal shape.
- Fairly flat.
- 4 godowns of varying sizes.
- Sewer, power and water connected.
- 99 years lease from 1st March 1976.
- Part of a larger 1.38 acres that can be subdivided.
KES. 65 million plus VAT.