About this property
A well maintained, charming four bedroom house sitting on half an acre for rent in Runda allowing in plenty of natural light. Wooden finishing all around the inside of the home, giving the home an authentic look. The living and dining room opens up to the patio and overlooks a garden.
There’s a delightful and tranquil environment in the outdoor garden with indigenous trees. A perfect place to enjoy your evening, just what you need whilst sipping your evening cup coffee.
This house is close to the Australian High Commission, Karura Community Chapel, Rosslyn Riviera Mall, The Nairobi Hospital (In Rosslyn Riviera Mall), M. P. Shah Hospital ( In The Village Market Mall).
Close to The Village Market Mall, Two Rivers Mall, Embassy of Qatar, United Nations, American Embassy, Danish Embassy, Rosslyn Academy, International School (ISK), The Montessori School, Potters House School and Kindergarten, Brookhouse School Runda.
- Safe haven door on entry
- Entrance foyer leading to the sunken living room with fireplace
- Large spacious kitchen with a room size pantry
- Separate dinning room
- Bar area
- Guest bedroom ensuite with a shower cubical
- TV / Lounge area
- Solid wooden doors safe haven
- Linen Cupboards
- Bedroom 1 ensuite with balcony
- Common bathroom
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3 – master bedroom (with extra room, walk- in closet, ensuite , balcony)
- External dhobi area
- 6 Car park spaces plus 2 in garage
Rent: KES 300,000 per month