Located within Nairobi’s main industrial area along the junction of Lusaka Road and Enterprise Road, this 1.32-acre industrial property enjoys excellent visibility and access to different parts of Nairobi making it a highly desirable and coveted location for redevelopment to a number of uses including trade counter retail, manufacturing, distribution, showroom or warehousing (subject to obtaining the relevant consents).
Click here to view the location on Google maps.
The built-up area sums up to approx. 55,130 sqft and the area breakdown is approximately as follows:
- 1st warehouse: 12,639 sqft
- 2nd warehouse: 10,363 sqft
- 3rd warehouse: 8,291 sqft
- 4th warehouse: 7,368 sqft
- Office space in 4th warehouse: 3,251 sqft
- Parking and loading yard: 7,574 sqft
- Switch room, generator room, transformer room and staff washrooms: 1,064 sqft
- Open yard to the extreme left of the plot: 2,363 sqft
- Recycling area: 2,214 sqft
Lease period: 99 years from 1st Jan 1949
Mains water, electricity and sewer are connected to the property.
The current tenant’s lease will expire on 31/12/2021
Asking Price: KES 250 million + VAT
Viewings strictly by appointment.