Set on the tree-lined junction of Lower Kabete Road and Mwanzi Road is this classy office block with unmatched accessibility, relatively low traffic location yet just a stone’s throw away from the thriving Westlands CBD. A fitting office block for any multinational firm to set up their regional office with high-end residential areas just a few minutes drive away making this office block one of the most conveniently located office blocks in the Westlands area.
- A minimum of 10 meters standoff on all four sides from adjacent buildings and the main road.
- Adequate security guards to monitor all pedestrian and vehicle entrance/exits including perimeter walls and individual floors of the building 24/7.
- Guards have panic buttons linked to security response.
- Access control to all entry doors from car parks to the floors and main reception lobby.
- CCTV surveillance across the building including main entrances, parking bays, common areas, lift lobbies, drive ramps and perimeter walls.
- Firefighting and detection systems are fitted in common areas of all floors linked to a central fire alarm system.
- Fire exit stairs at the rear of the building on all floors link a central stairway, corridors and vehicle ramps to external open areas and the exit.
- All common and parking areas are fitted with motion sensor lighting with adequate lighting around the perimeter walls.
- Fiber optic backbone is linked from the main communications room to all floors; connections to most local ISPs are available.
- Voltage stabilizer provides stable power to the entire building.
- Two synchronized Cummins UK generators (500 Kva) with more than adequate capacity for the building.
- City council water, borehole and water storage of 80,000 liters.
- Spacious riser ducts can facilitate AC provisions if required.
- Smart metering units to provide accurate readings and transparency to monitor power usage.
- Dedicated distribution board in each tenant spaces for wiring with data/telephone links.
- Common areas and parking are fitted with sensor-controlled energy-efficient lighting.
- Ample visitor parking with large parking bays for tenants and visitors.
- Large skylight roof and atrium letting in plenty of natural light.
Rent: USD 1.20 psf + KES 22 service charge psf + VAT
Parking: USD 110 per bay
Property Id : 38130
Property Size: 2,100.00 ft2
3216 sqft Fitted and Furnished Office to let...
KES 110 plus 26 plus VAT per sqft
An impressive office space located on the second floor of a well-maintained building in We ...
An impressive office space located on the second floor of a well-maintained building in Westlands CBD, next to Sari ...
Office and Showrooms Spaces To Let in Westla...
KES 120 +25 S/C +VAT per sqft
Introducing a brand new office block for rent in the heart of Westlands CBD, designed to m ...
Introducing a brand new office block for rent in the heart of Westlands CBD, designed to meet the needs of modern b ...
Co-working Space To Let In a Prime Location ...
Co-working Space To Let In a Prime Location off Waiyaki Way, Westlands. The location is ea ...
Co-working Space To Let In a Prime Location off Waiyaki Way, Westlands. The location is easily accessible and offer ...
A Furnished Commercial House Available To Le...
KES 450,000 + VAT per month
A furnished commercial house available to let in the quiet and serene environs of Muguga G ...
A furnished commercial house available to let in the quiet and serene environs of Muguga Green with great access to ...