Highway Heights will be a modern Grade A office complex within the bustling Kilimani suburb of Nairobi. It will provide its tenants with a prestigious, functional, and convenient working environment (approx. completion date March 2024).
Strategically located along Marcus Garvey Road near Yaya Centre, Kilimani area –The area is served well by both public and private transport. The area has easy shopping, hospital, banking and financial institutions at a stone’s throw away from the building.
- Ground, 12 floors of open plan suites and terrace pent office + conference room.
- Each office is between 932 sqft to 1,090 sqft with a water and waste provision (full floor approx. 8,000 sqft)
- 9 levels of parking with over 150 car parks.
Features & Amenities
- Modern facade of solar efficient imported blue glass.
- 3.6 M floor height.
- 4 basement levels of parking, Ground, Four upper floors of parking- approx. 150 cars.
- Main power connections with 2 standby power-backup generators.
- Firefighting equipment on every floor .
- All corridor and staircase with high quality granite tiles.
- Perimeter electric fence.
- Connections to mains water supply plus underground and overhead water storage.
- Borehole water supply.
- Fibre backbone and PABX.
- 3 Branded high speed lifts.
- LED lights for interior and exterior common area.
- 24-hour security and provision for CCTV surveillance.
- WC’s (Gents, Ladies and Disabled), Kitchenette and cleaner rooms on all floors.
- Fire fighting sprinkler system in the parking levels.
- Fire escape staircase.
- Water point and waste pipe provisions in each suite.
- AC provision for all office suites.
- Partitions for up to 8 office spaces to divide floor as desired.
- Small balcony/terrace area for break of fresh air or air conditioning units.
Add on options
Floor can be left to 1 tenant or maximum of 8 tenants
- High end marble finish neutral tiling
- LED lighting
- Acoustic ceiling in main offices,
- Executive toilet in each suite
- Kitchenette in each suite
- AC provision
- Project Commencement – October 2021
- Expected project Completion – June 2024
- Currently working on fourth floor superstructure
3. CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS
The Works Completed
i. Over 14.5 Meters excavation already done
ii. Removal of Debris, transporting and setting the site for main construction works
iii. Foundation and Four Basements completed
iv. Ground floor completed
v. First floor completed
vi. Second floor completed
vii. Third floor completed