About this property
BSS Business Park is a warehousing development along Baba Dogo Road in Ruaraka whose construction is set to start soon. This project is designed to suit small to medium sized industrial and trading enterprises that are looking for quality warehouses to set up their operations and provides enough room for expansion in the foreseeable future.
This project is a very feasible investment since the demand for warehouses in Ruaraka is at an all-time high with the rents starting at KES. 35 to KES. 40 per square foot. The area has less traffic congestion compared to other areas with similar projects. The developers have engaged the services of a highly competent team of consultants with a proven track record for delivering quality warehousing projects in the country.
The project is slightly off Baba Dogo Road in Ruaraka. The area is very popular among manufacturers and distributors. This can partially be attributed to its proximity to major commercial centers in Nairobi, as well as the two major transport arteries in Nairobi: Thika highway and Mombasa Road (via Outer Ring Road.)
By owning a unit at BSS Business Park, you’ll be based in the same environment as these major brands:
- Dawa Limited.
- Chandaria Industries.
- Kenafric Industries.
- East African Foundry Works.
- EPZ and many more.
The project is located slightly off Baba Dogo Road, Ruaraka.
- 10 minutes (2.8 Km) to Thika Highway
- 27 minutes (12.3 Km) to Mombasa Rd via Outer Ring Rd.
- 27 minutes (13.1 Km) to the Westlands area.
- 24 minutes (8.9 Km) to the Northern Bypass.
- 29 minutes (9.4 Km) to Industrial Area.
This project shall consist of only 22 warehouses on 2 Acres (87,120 square feet) of land therefore there is no congestion within the compound. The sizes of each warehouse shall be as listed below:
- First 2 Units (Type 1) : 5,156 square feet each.
- Next 18 Units (Type 2) : 5,102 square feet each.
- Last 2 Units (Type 3) : 5,899 square feet each.
The interiors are fully customizable to your needs and preferences plus, the developers are willing to accommodate changes to the design and layout upon request. The mezzanine is optional.
- Double leaf steel gates at the main entrance to the storage section.
- A reception office, a kitchen, a cloakroom and a flight of steps on an area measuring 6 meters by 6.5 meters.
- A provision for a goods hoist.
- Storage section.
- An office and a washroom.
- Storage area and a washroom.
Features & Amenities
- Standby common generator.
- Borehole water supply + underground water storage + NCC water supply.
- Provision for CCTV surveillance.
- Management office and security office.
- Provision for a goods hoist in each warehouse.
- Adequate fire fighting equipment.
- 19 meter wide cabro driveway in between the warehouses.
- 6-metre high mezzanine.
- 5.4 m high entry door for trucks ease of loading and off-loading.
- Separate access for customers and staff through the reception area.
- A dedicated parking slot in front of each warehouse.
- Adequate male and female staff washrooms.
- Executive toilets provision to tenant fit-out on each floor.
- Executive kitchenette provision.
- All warehouses will have a loading capacity of 1000kg/m2 on the ground floor and 500kg/m2 on the 2 mezzanine floors.
- Refundable Deposit/Reservation: 10%
- 75% Spread out across six installments (12.5% each)
- 15% Upon completion and handover of the project.
- KES. 5,375 Plus V.A.T. per square foot
Expected Gross Yield:
|Size:||5,156 square feet||5,102 square feet||5,899 square feet|
|Price:||KES. 27 713 500||KES. 27 423 250||KES. 31 707 125|
|V.A.T. (16%):||KES. 4 434 160||KES. 4 387 720||KES. 5 073 140|
|Total:||KES. 32 147 660||KES. 31 810 970||KES. 36 780 265|
Rent Per Square Foot
KES. 30 Per Square Foot
KES. 35 Per Square Foot
KES. 40 Per Square Foot
Click here to download the detailed, high-resolution floor plans.