About this property
House On Approximately Half Acre To Let In Runda For Residential and Commercial Use.
This property is located in Runda which is an estate that has a very rich history. It has grown from being a coffee estate and being known as the Reserved United Nations Development Area to being an affluent neighborhood in Nairobi county. It can easily be accessed via Kiambu road, Ruaka road, the northern bypass and Limuru road. The neighborhood is at the border of Nairobi and Kiambu county.
This property contains of a 4 bedroom main house, two furnished one bedroom apartments that currently serve as airBnBs and a 2 bedroom guest house. The total built up area is approximately 6,500 sqft and the plot measures approximately 0.5 acres. The available units can be let out separately for residential purposes or to one organisation for office use.
Main House(4 bed):
- Entry Porch.
- A cloakroom and an en-suite guest bedroom to the left.
- Sunken lounge.
- Separate dining room.
- Closed kitchen with MDF storage cabinets.
- A family room with a door leading to the shared terrace.
- 2 en-suite bedrooms with in-built MDF wardrobes.
- A TV.
- Study room.
- Server room.
- A massive ensuite master bedroom with a door leading to a private terrace.
1 Bed Apartment type A(1 unit):
- A lounge.
- One bathroom and a bedroom with inbuilt wardrobes.
1 Bedroom Type B(1 unit):
- A lounge.
- Open plan kitchen and a dining area.
- One bathroom.
- A bedroom with a walk-in closet.
- 2 Bedroom Guest House.
- Kitchen and dining.
- 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
Features, Amenities and Provisions.
- Cabro paved driveway and parking area.
- A covered garage for 2 cars.
- 2 entry gates.
- CCTV cameras.
- Utility area.
- Large garden.
- Underground and overhead water storage tanks.
- Wooden flooring.
- Perimeter and electric fence.
- Close proximity to Runda Water.
- Close proximity to the Portuguese embassy, Romania, Qatar, Ghana, Serbia, Angola, Mozambique and Bangladesh.
- Close proximity to international schools.
- Large manicured back garden.
- Located 1.9 Kms from Runda police station.
- A strong and active residents home owner’s association.
- 2 spacious En-suite DSQs with inbuilt wardrobes.
Rates for the separate units:
- Furnished 1 bedroom without a kitchen – USD. 1,500 per month all inclusive.
- Furnished 1 bed with a kitchen – USD. 2,500 per month all inclusive.
Rates for the whole Property Exclusive of Utility and Services:
- Entire property for residential use – USD. 6,500 per month.
- Entire property for office use – USD. 7,500 plus VAT per month.
The above rates are inclusive of of residents’ HOA fees.
To arrange a viewing, WhatsApp Monal https://wa.me/254788801077
Please note that Coral Property International Ltd does not charge any fees for viewings.