This a luxury, 12-unit, four bedroom all ensuite town house development, located in the upmarket Lavington suburb of Nairobi. These exquisitely designed townhouses, surrounded by lush gardens, are split into two rows of semi-conjoined units separated by a driveway. Each townhouse has a built-up area of 403sqm,
The development is 4 Kilometers west of the Westlands Central Business District and 7 Kilometers from downtown Nairobi Central Business District. This location is in close proximity to stylish shopping at high end malls such as Westgate Mall, Sarit Centre, ABC Centre and Lavington Shopping Mall. It also offers close proximity to Nairobi’s best school district featuring schools such as St. Mary’s School, Strathmore School, Loreto Convent Msongari, Braeside and Braeburn among others. In addition, the delightful Jaffery’s Sports Club with its own famous public walking trail is not more than a 5–10-minute drive away.
In each unit, the ground floor consists of a large living room that features.
Floor to ceiling windows with cathedral ceilings.
A sizeable dining room leads to a spacious fully fitted kitchen that comes complete with high end appliances.
Adjacent to the kitchen lies a self-contained DSQ with its own private entrance.
On the next level you will find a carefully designed family room that overlooks the living area below and is sandwiched by two spacious en-suite bedrooms.
The top level consists of the third bedroom and the master bedroom.
The master bedroom has unique features that include a private balcony, a walk-in closet with ample storage space and a large bathroom that includes a bath tub, his and hers hand wash basins and a rainfall shower.
The dhobi area is located on the rooftop complete with a washing machine and a dryer
- This development will feature well lit cobble stone walkways and carefully thought out landscaping.
- Well equipped club house that consists of a heated swimming pool,
- Fully equipped gym and steam rooms will be provided.
- A good sized playground will be situated adjacent to the club house.
- High tech solar systems will be put in place to reduce the impact on the environment and reduce the reliance on traditional power sources.
- A full load back-up generator will also be available in the event of power outages.
- High emphasis on security will be managed by installation of CCTV cameras around the property, motion sensor lights in every backyard and an intrusion detection
Sale Price : 65 Million
To arrange a viewing, WhatsApp Margaret https://wa.me/254733801077
Please note that Coral Property International Ltd does not charge any fees for viewings.