The property can be accessed via Enterprise road or Lunga lunga road. At the front is the main administrative block with offices and the reception area at the ground floor entrance.
There are washrooms, an executive office and a switch gear room at the end of the office block on the ground floor. There are stairs at the reception hall leading to the upper floor where there is a dining room, kitchen, executive office with a private washroom, two additional offices and a store.
There is a large production facility behind the administrative block which is split into three sections by masonry partition walls. A section with storage lockers for the staff leads onto the yard space which consists of the generator and transformer rooms.
There is a yard space behind the production facility which separates the production side from the storage area which consists of more go-downs and office space. In addition to the generators, there is a borehole on the site for sufficient water supply.
The areas are as outlined below:
- Built Up Area : 3874 sq ft.
- Moulds/Switch Room : 1816 sq ft.
- Changing Rooms and Toilets : 2027 sq ft.
- Go-downs: 21,060 sq ft.
- Offices: 3,874 sq ft.
- Toilet Block: 323 sq ft.
- Meter/Transformer/Generator Room: 855 sq ft.
- Utility Shed: 1,076 sq ft.
- Loading and Parking Area: Approximately 40,000 sq ft.
- Land Size : Approximately 2.059 Acres.
- Annual Land Rent : KES. 9,000
- Title : Leasehold for 99 Years from 1st July 1976.
Price: KES. 360 Million Plus VAT Negotiable.