Modern warehouses built to international standards now ready for letting. Located approximately 29km’s from the Wayaki Way/James Gichuru interchange and accessed via a 6-lane highway (currently under construction) known as the A104 or Nairobi-Nakuru highway. The site benefits from direct
highway access allowing for ease of distribution to and from the Central, Rift Valley and Western Kenya.
Phase one (“The Courtyard”) measures approx. 8,000sqm. The Courtyard comprises modern warehouse units measuring 500sqm and upwards which are suited to SMEs, regional and international companies. The Courtyard is now ready for occupation. Phase two construction works have commenced. Phase 2 will measure 12,000sqm of A-grade, high-bay warehouses with a 12 m operating height.
The Courtyard Specifications
- Concrete floor with anti-dust coating
- Floor load-bearing capacity of 5 ton/sqm
- Operating height 7metres
- Electric/manual roller shutter door per 500 sqm
- Fire equipment and fire alarms system
- Built-in and fitted 1st-floor office premises with open plan shared kitchenette
- Intelligent LED lighting and natural light systems
- Modern integrated fibre optic telecommunication
- Centralized security video surveillance systems
- Internal and external access control systems
- International grade-A warehouse design and layout
- 24/7 access control RFID and tag control security system
- Independent gatehouse with secure entry and exit
- Independent power and water supply with solar and generator back up
- 50% site coverage with 40m deep concrete hardstand (yard) allowing truck reticulation
- Waste management handling, environmental audits and recycling systems
- Prominent occupier signage
- Abundant private vehicle and truck parking available
- Ongoing property management by ALP in-house local team
- 6,243 sqft
- 6,275 sqft
- 8,212 sqft
- 8,083 sqft
- 8,115 sqft
- 40 car parking bays
- 19 truck parking bays
- 12 truck drive-in dock bays ( 1 bay per tenancy)
Click here to view the floor plans.
Price on application and viewings strictly by appointment.