A fully furnished and serviced two-bedroom unit is available to let along Village Road off the United Nations Crescent. The available unit is a bungalow style guest wing in the same compound as a large house.
Ideal for 1 single or 2 adult individuals. No pets pls. The owner has converted this extension into a beautiful, private rental unit with mahogany furniture. He lives on the same property making it easy to address any issues that may arise during the duration of your stay.. 10-12 Minutes walk to United Nations/ US embassy 0r 2 mins by Car. 1 Minute walk to The Village Market.
- A beautiful garden at the front with a manicured lawn for the guest wing. Large lawn at the back side of the compound.
- A Rustic Timber entrance porch with seating space for 5.
- Spacious lounge with a three-seater couch, six-seater-dining table, two wooden cabinets, in-built bar, a TV, and a glass coffee table.
- A breakfast, open area.
- Closed kitchen with in-built cabinets, granite tops, all appliances and utensils.
- First bedroom with in-built wardrobes and working table.
- 2 Bathrooms.
- En-suite master bedroom with in-built wardrobes, a dressing table and a study table.
- Laundry area and a sizeable backyard.
Amenities and Provisions:
- Maid Service, WiFi, electricity, Water and Security all inclusive.
- Cabro paved parking area.
- Perimeter wall.
- Regular cleaning of the interior and exterior.
- All furniture and appliances.
- Garbage collection.
- DSTV connected (but payable separately).
- 15,000-liter water storage tanks.
Rent: US$ 1,750 Negotiable