About this property
This well-maintained 2538 sqft office space is available to let off Wood Avenue in the Kilimani area. It is one of four identical houses in a secure gated community that was built in the late ’90s for residential use but was later converted into offices.
The office space is strategically located off Wood Avenue on a quiet road and is suitable for any NGO, startup, or well-established business with a team of 15 to 18 people.
The house does not require any extra partitions or fit-outs. Each is a 4 bedroom semi-detached townhouse. Only one unit is remaining.
Amenities and Provisions:
- Cabro paved parking area. (Accommodates up to 5 cars)
- 10,000 liters Underground water tank for each unit.
- Automated water pump.
- Perimeter wall topped with electric fence.
- Panic buttons.
- 24-hour security guards.
- Wooden parquet flooring and ceramic tiles for the wet areas.
- Provisions for an extra water storage tank, CCTV, Alarm system, and backup generator.
- A garage slot for one converted into a boardroom with extra storage space
- Large living room with a fireplace ideal for a reception.
- A separate dining area for use as a private/director’s office.
- A massive kitchen with inbuilt low-level and upper-level storage cabinets, stainless steel sink, and granite tops.
- Outdoor dining space
- A pantry that can serve as a server/filing room.
- Bathroom with a shower
- Guest bedroom on the ground floor with enough space for 4.
- Staircase leading to the upper floor.
- Left-Wing: 2 bedrooms with inbuilt wardrobes on the upper floor, each having enough space for 4. These two share a large balcony and one is en-suite with a bathtub.
- Right Wing: One bedroom with inbuilt wardrobes and a shared bathroom with a shower. Enough office space for 4.
Rent: KES. 195,000 All Inclusive (Negotiable)