This is an industrial property that sits on approximately 1.225 acres of land in Nairobi’s Industrial area. The property is very ideal for a large manufacturing plant or food processing company. The current company has occupied this premises and used it as their headquarters since 1992.
- Three storey Office building – Administration block.
- 2 Godowns Fronting Enterprise Road.
- Main production areas in 2 adjoining factories: Known as block 2 and block 3 which has generators plus transformers on ground level as well as production machinery.
- Both factories operate on 2 floors.
- A reinforced concrete structure with an underground : capacity of 100,000 litres. The upper floor of this block has the chillers, storage tanks and compressors. There’s an additional 100,000 litres dedicated to fire fighting purposes.
- A power house and covered car parks.
- A guard house, steel gates and a perimeter wall.
- A borehole sunk in 2003.
Admin Block : 10,684 sq ft.
Block 1 : 20,911 sq ft.
Block 2 : 20,660 sq ft.
Generator/Transformer : 1,495 sq ft.
Block 3 : 23,350 sq ft.
Water/Compressor Building : 2,632 sq ft.
Power and Gate house : 412 sq ft.
Car shed : 729 sq ft.
Land Size : 1.225 Acres.
Annual Land Rent : KES. 15,800
Title : Leasehold for 99 years from 1st July 1977
Price: KES. 395 Million Plus VAT Negotiable