A homely 3 bedroom unfurnished duplex to let on Lower Kabete with unique French windows giving it a chic look. The duplex features a grand balcony which elevates the place and the compound boasts very good security.
- A short stairway leading to the entrance to the Duplex (only 2 duplexes on one floor).
- A grilled entrance to the main wooden door.
- A guest cloakroom.
- An open sitting/dining area with lovely warm wood flooring.
- The sitting room opens to a grand balcony – a great space for relaxing after a long day!
- A pantry under the stairs.
- A sizeable kitchen with space for an additional breakfast table.
- A large dhobi area with provision for a washing machine.
- An external small store.
A lovely wooden staircase leading upstairs to the bedroom area.
- 3 sizeable bedrooms all en-suite with the Master bedroom bathroom having a tub too.
- Extra linen closet in the corridor.
- French windows letting in a lot of natural light throughout the house.
- Hot water geyser.
- Electric fencing and barbed wire perimeter fencing.
- 24-hr G4S security; 2 days guards and 3-night guards.
- 2 car parks plus ample for visitors.
- Generator for common areas.
- Overground/rooftop water tanks with a pump.
- Separate meters for electricity and water.
Rent – KES 140,000 incl. s/c