About this property
A 5 bedroom standalone house in Nyari with a large garden and mature trees conveniently located just a 10-minute drive away from the UN offices and the Village Market Mall.
- A wide high ceiling foyer leads to a sunken lounge with a wooden floor. A spacious dining room sits on one side sharing a large veranda with the living room.
- There’s a spacious guest cloakroom.
- There are two bedrooms downstairs; the larger one is ensuite with a large walk-in closet. The smaller one has ample closet space but no bathroom.
Kitchen & Utility:
- The Kitchen is a modern array of fitted appliances such as an oven, microwave, and a hood.
- There’s an airy pantry and an outside kitchen that leads out to the utility area.
- The open utility area features a hanging area, airy working room and lots of natural light
- There are three detached DSQs with a kitchenette and bathroom.
- A hallway leads from the living room, past the two bedrooms on either side to a staircase leading to a safe haven.
- Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a study.
- The master is an artistic room with a private study to one side, a spacious modern bathroom on the other and ample closet space.
- The other bedroom features a walk-in closet and large bathroom and can also be used as a master.
- The third bedroom upstairs is smaller and it’s designated bathroom is outside, right along the hallway.
- Large entertainment area with an outhouse.
- Alarm system
- Solar water heating
- Large garden
Rent: KES 350,000