Located in prime Runda, this 5 bedroom 2 storey house sits on half an acre of lush manicured gardens and mature palm trees.
Occupying a corner plot, the property is secured with a perimeter wall and electric fence with motion sensors. The front yard is laid with cabro for parking of about 7 cars with a covered garage for two nestled on one side of the house. This garage has two entrances to the main house, one leading into the utility area at the back of the house and the other into the foyer just after the main entrance.
There’s a stately patio with ceramic tiles at the entrance. A grilled door opens to a wooden door leading to the foyer. Directly ahead is a sunken living room with double ceilings featuring an enchanting drop down chandelier. The living room is a large airy space with bright light coming in through the multiple windows and the double doors leading to the back garden. A fireplace graces the corner most spot just before the steps going up to the dining room.
- Sunken living room with double ceilings and a fireplace.
- Two bedrooms, one ensuite the other sharing the guest cloakroom.
- An open plan dining room.
- Spacious kitchen with large pantry fitted cooker and a breakfast nook. Features granite countertops and an extractor.
- Utility area at the back with 2 DSQs.
- 1 bedroom guest wing at the back area fully ensuite with a kitchen, small living room and a chimney.
- A family room
- Three Bedrooms upstairs. The master is ensuite with ample closet space, walk-in wardrobes and a jacuzzi.
- One bedroom shares the individual bathroom with the TV room.
- Balcony overlooking the back garden.
- Underground water tanks
- Electric fence with motion sensors
Whatsapp Alice on 0787 040 445 to arrange a viewing.