About this property
This expansive ambassadorial house for rent in Old Muthaiga sits on 1 acre and boasts the original Muthaiga architecture with solid woodwork and stone with a large mature garden at the back.
- The grand main entrance opens to a foyer with wooden floors and a double ceiling. The spacious lounge has a tile floor and a balcony leading out to a patio overlooking the well-maintained garden. There’s a dining room with sliding glass doors leading to the kitchen.
- The kitchen is large typical of a house this size, fitted with modern amenities such as an oven, microwave, cooker burner, and a 4 plate electric cooker. There’s a separate pantry, an outside kitchen with a stand cooker and a washing machine.
- There is also an ensuite guest bedroom as well as a study on this floor.
- There are three bedrooms upstairs including the master, as well as a family room with a large terrace.
- The master is tastefully done with a walk-in closet, a soaking tub, and a shower cubicle. All the sanitary ware in this house has been recently replaced.
- The other two bedrooms are spacious with ample closet space. They share a bathroom conveniently located between them.
- There are two DSQs detached from the main house. They share a bathroom, a kitchenette, and a laundry area.
- At the back garden is a big room with a bathroom that can be used as a guest wing or a gym or entertainment room.
- 6 parking spaces
- Alarm system
- A covered garage
This house for rent in Old Muthaiga is going for KES 600,000