Built in 2006, this serene home is in a tight knit gated community that comprises of twenty-four well maintained 3-bedroom apartment units along Rhapta road in Westlands. The project sits on a whole acre of land and there are only two units on each floor.
Only one of these 24 cozy apartments is up for sale and it does happen to be the best one of them all. The unit was purchased during the construction period since the owners wanted an opportunity to modify their home and be fully involved with every detail.
Since its purchase, the owners have continually improved this 2,000 square foot apartment unit over the years by re-polishing the wooden paraquet floors, installing beautiful wall patterns at the balcony, application of textured paint to the bedrooms, installation of a concrete sink at the laundry area, floor to ceiling height ceramic tiles, double railing for all the
hardwood curtain boxes, replacing all iron locks with shiny brass locks and getting a customized
heavy duty steel grilled door at the main entrance to their apartment for enhanced security.
- Spacious lounge with a large window and glass pane door overlooking the parking area to let in sufficient natural daylight.
- A balcony overlooking the parking and main gate.
- Separate dining area with textured paint on one of the walls.
- Closed kitchen fitted with floor to ceiling height ceramic tiles, MDF storage cabinets and a stainless-
steel double bowl sink.
- A pantry with a double leaf hardwood mahogany solid door.
- Hallway leading to the bedrooms enclosed by a hardwood mahogany solid door and lit up by a full
moon light fixture.
- A shared bathroom and toilet with a shower cubicle.
- First bedroom fitted with in-built MDF wardrobes.
- Second bedroom which is en-suite and fitted with MDF wardrobes and a shower cubicle.
- En-suite master bedroom with in-built wardrobes, a dressing table, a floor to ceiling height mirror
and a bathtub (Modified by the owner.)
- Self-contained DSQ.
Provisions and amenities:
- 6600 liters water storage for the unit (3300 underground water tanks and 3300 overhead water
- Solar water heater (300 liters.)
- Perimeter wall topped with electric fencing.
- Gate buzzers for each unit and a mobile app to raise an alarm in the event of an emergency.
- Intercom and a burglar alarm.
- 24-hour security guards manning the gate and patrolling the entire compound.
- Option to sell as is with the furniture.
Price: KES 22 Million