- This 24 acres block of land is situated in Tiwi, fronting the Indian Ocean and approximately 2km off the main Mombasa-Lungalunga highway.
- The location is about 0.5 km to the north of Maweni Beach Cottages and only 4km from Tiwi Beach Resort.
- The land enjoys a fantastic view of the ocean with a frontage of about 250m.
- This area is already serviced with piped water and Kenya Power lines as well as motorable murram roads throughout the year.
- Being freehold land, the land offers a great opportunity to invest in varied options.
- With the rise in local buyers looking for smaller scale parcels, the land also offers an opportunity for subdivision and resale, guaranteeing much higher returns.
- With the underway plans to construct the Dongo Kundu bypass road joining the Mombasa-Nairobi highway and the Mombasa Lungalunga highway, this area stands a great chance of appreciating and also gaining more investors interest owing to the strategic location between Mombasa and Diani.
- With the go-ahead to construct the Dongo Kundu bypass granted, it places the property at an approximated distance of 35km from the Moi International Airport (Mombasa), which translates to about 20mins (or less), driving distance. One still maintains the option of utilizing the (likely to be) decongested ferry to get into Mombasa town or use the bypass via Changamwe-Makupa causeway-town road.
- Diani, being about 15 Km (only 10 minutes drive) from the property has an Airstrip and offers a variety of other services including banks, shopping centers, hospitals, schools, hotels.
Property Id : 33249
Price: KES 192 million