Garden City Village gives you the best of all worlds: a lush, green escape from the urban hustle and bustle but with an array of entertainment and leisure activities at the mall, only footsteps away.
From the aquamarine water of the heated swimming pool to the ultra-modern fitted kitchens, solid bamboo flooring and glass balcony balustrades, quality is the defining characteristic of apartments within the Garden City Village.
The entire site has been planned with security in mind, the pathways and recreational areas which join the residential addresses are secure and well-lit. Each residence has two dedicated parking spaces as well as visitor parking bays.
- The main entrance of the apartment leads into a bright hallway.
- There’s a door leading to a utility area on the right. It features a trough and provision for a washing machine.
- There’s an open plan kitchen fitted with a hood, cooker, and oven. There is a worktop made of granite countertops and ample cabinets.
- The living room, which is spacious enough as it includes the dining area, has lots of natural light owing to the large glass doors/windows leading to the balcony. The expansive balcony overlooks the common pool and manicured gardens.
- The master bedroom is en suite with enough cabinet space. It also boasts of ample natural light sifting through the windows overlooking the common garden.
- The second bedroom has a bathroom right outside. This bathroom features a tub with a cubicle.
- 2 parking slots
- Solar heating
- Common swimming pool
- Kid’s play area
- Common gardens
- Tight security with CCTV surveillance and multiple guards. Every occupant is given two key cards to access the complex.
- Unfurnished 2 bedroom normal KES 100K exclusive of service charge.
- Furnished 2 bedroom normal asking KES 180K exclusive of service charge.
- Furnished 2 bedroom duplex asking KES 200K exclusive of service charge.