About this property
This 2 & 3 bedroom apartments are located at Museum hill in Ngara, adjacent to National Museum headquarters and the Krishna temple. The apartments are easily accessible to and from Westlands, Parklands and the City Centre.
- Guest washroom right after you enter the main door.
- Open plan kitchen with a pantry and ample storage.
- The kitchen opens up to a utility area and is adjoined to a dining area.
- Next to the dining area is a decently spaced living room that opens up to a large balcony.
- There are 3 bedrooms with one ensuite and two sharing a bathroom.
- The bedrooms in the 2-bed apartment, however, are both ensuites.
- All bedrooms are fitted with large closets
- 2 parking spots
- 24 hr guard service
- Panic buttons
- Full back up generator
- Borehole & water treatment plant
- Water storage tanks
- Communal garden at the back
- High-speed lifts
- Fiber optic internet
- CCTV surveillance system
- Fire alarm & smoke detectors
- Electric perimeter fencing
3 bed – KES 70,000 + 8,000 service charge (residential)
2 bed – KES 60,000 + 8,000 service charge plus VAT (commercial)