This beautiful 4 bedroom home sitting on 0.82 acre of land is ideally located along the quiet and leafy Kanjata Crescent and only a 3 minutes drive from Waiyaki Way and James Gichuru Road offering quick access to all major amenities in the Westlands, Lavington, Kileleshwa neighborhoods from a green, secure and quiet setting.
The property has plenty of character and features a large swimming pool, generous covered verandah/bar area, a well maintained large mature garden and open plan living area with fireplace.
The house is located in an estate with 24/7 manned entry barriers ensuring extra security.
- Five finger parquet flooring
- 1 Bedroom en-suite
- 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom with separate entrances
- Master bedroom en-suite with walk-in closets
- Study/Prayer room
- Large and airy open plan living room
- Dining area with a fireplace
- Sliding glass doors opening up to the garden, from the dining area
- TV lounge / Family room
- Spacious and large kitchen with mahogany cabinetry, granite counter-tops & breakfast area
- Laundry area with separate entrance
- Ready-made Sauna Room
- 6 KVA Generator
- Provision for DSTV, Zuku and Ultimate Radio Alarm
- Closed garage
- Covered car parking for 3
- Outside store
- Detached staff quarters for 2
- Swimming pool with entertainment area
- Detached gym area with provision for fitting a sauna
- Solar water heating
- Water storage tanks
- Large mature and flat garden
- Bar/Entertainment area on the spacious veranda
NB: The house is ready for occupation and also very ideal for a commercial or restaurant space.
Asking Price: KES 165 million