About this property
This three-bedroom all en-suite apartment located off Oloitoktok road in Kileleshwa is available for rent. The unit is on the fourth floor. It has been well maintained and got its last coat of paint in May 2021, same time that the floors were re-polished. The neighborhood is ideal for any young couple looking for a place where their kids can interact with others their age.
The rooms are spacious enough for the kids to run around and enjoy the space without damaging any household items and for you to live comfortably before outgrowing this apartment.
- A common main entrance and a lobby area with three other doors; two on the left and one on the right.
- The door on the right leads to the self-contained servant quarter which has its own kitchenette and a balcony. It is fitted with inbuilt MDF wardrobes. It is essentially the same size and laid out in the same way as a modern-day studio apartment.
- The first door on the left leads to the cloakroom.
- The second leads to a spacious lounge with hardwood laminate floors and a sliding door that leads to a balcony.
- Separate dining area with laminate floors and fitted with a hand wash basin.
- A closed kitchen fitted with granite tops and concrete storage cabinets with MDF doors.
- A laundry area with a provision for the installation of a washing machine and fitted with additional storage space and a metallic pane door leading back to the main house through the kitchen.
- First en-suite bedroom fitted with inbuilt sufficient MDF wardrobes, a pedestal sink and a bathtub.
- Second en-suite bedroom also fitted with inbuilt MDF wardrobes, a pedestal sink and a bathtub.
- En-suite master bedroom that is just as spacious as the lounge and has a bay window where you can sit and enjoy a book or a cup of coffee with your spouse before bedtime. It is also fitted with inbuilt storage wardrobes, a bathtub and a pedestal sink.
Amenities and Provisions:
- A high natural daylighting factor as a result of the large windows and the lack of any other building being close to it.
- Geyser for water heating.
- Perimeter wall topped with electric fence.
- Dedicated parking slots for each unit with additional parking for guests.
- A large kids play area enclosed by colorful treated wood.
A major benefit of buying a property that was built before 2010 in Nairobi is that you are guaranteed that it shall be spacious and well lit. This is because it was built at a time when there was no shortage of land or even excessive demand for properties so close to the CBD.
However, this has changed over the years and residents of Nairobi deal with dark basement parking lots and congested floors with about 6 to 8 units. Luckily, we have the just the right home for you.
Rent: KES. 100,000 Inc. Of S/c.