About this property
A very recently renovated (with high-end finishings) 4-bed house to let for professional office use on Raphta Road (change of user already done).
The house sits on a 0.5169 acre rectangular flat plot with red soil (68.7m x 30.4m) and is also for sale.
This is an eco-friendly property awaiting the IFC EDGE certification.
- Approx 10 parkings (3 covered).
- Manicured gardens on the front and back of the house.
- Very spacious open plan living and dining area overlooking the front garden with a stone fireplace, 3 skylights, elegant lighting, and wooden floor (can easily accommodate 20 workstations).
- Fully fitted brand new kitchen with Bosch appliances opening up to external utility area.
- 4 bedrooms with LED lighting, wooden floors, and wardrobes (1 ensuite).
- 1 cloakroom + 2 shared bathrooms with high-end sanitary ware.
- High-end low-flow plumbing fixtures throughout the house.
- Mesh network with Cat 6 cabling for WiFi connectivity throughout property
- Drainage has been designed to refill the aquifer.
- 12 solar photovoltaic (PV) panels with supercapacitor storage; 3-phase grid connectivity; 30 kva
genset with auto switchover; energy efficient A or higher rated appliances; 100% LED lighting.
- Sustainably designed for future re-use of materials.
- Municipal water storage 20k litres; onsite borehole with 3k litre per hour pumping capacity; roof rainwater
harvesting reticulation for 20k litres storage; stormwater recharge of aquifer via underground radial arms; water-efficient plumbing fittings; kitchen reverse osmosis water purifier
- Office annex with 2 rooms; 1 bathroom; 2 staff bathrooms; 2 kitchenettes
- Full backup generator.
- Automated sliding gate; 3m high perimeter fencing; CCTV; photocells & motion sensor security lighting
- Burglarproof windows and doors.
- Unencumbered title
- Leasehold property 50 years from 1/4/2003, expiry 31/3/2053
- NCC rates paid up for 2021: KES 168,000 p.a.
- Ministry of Lands rent paid up for 2021: KES 110,000 p.a.
- Land held in SPV incorporated 1 Dec 2014 with audited accounts
- NCC PPA2 change of user for multi-unit apartments cum offices also perfected on title with Ministry of Lands
- NCC extension of user for professional offices
- WRA, NEMA approved borehole onsite
- Beacon certificate & topographical survey available
- NCC construction permit paid for 54 apartments with basement parking over 10 floors above ground. Permit not released by NMS pending facilitation fee.
Rent: KES 500,000 + VAT
Selling Price: KES 200m + VAT