About this property
This impressive 5 bedroom (all ensuite) house is located on Peponi Road within a 5-minute drive to Westgate, in a compound of 3 houses. The house has a whole basement floor for mainly storage purposes and also boasts a large private garden at the back of the house with an avocado tree and a river running at the back, making it a very serene surrounding.
The house features an entrance lobby which is accessed through a grilled metal door leading to a wooden double door entrance.
- An en-suite guest bedroom.
- A guest washroom.
- A large foyer.
- A separate dining area with access to the lovely garden.
- A sunken lounge with a fireplace boasting a double ceiling.
- A large handle-free kitchen with a skylight.
- An adjacent pantry.
- An external store.
- 2 rooms for Staff Quarters are self-contained.
- Safe haven grill.
- High wooden ceilings.
- 4 en-suite bedrooms.
- An extra area is sectioned into a prayer/study room.
- The master has a walk-in wardrobe.
- The main corridor has an access to a large terrace.
- 4-5 car park spaces for the house.
- Ample visitor parking is common in all 3 houses.
- Back-up alarm provisions.
- Ample water storage tanks.
- Solar water heating.
- Electrical fence.
Rent: KES 280,000 inclusive of service charge