About this property
A unique and exclusive development of seven Tudor Style houses, carefully set on a site of 4.5 acres located on Kitisuru Road, just meters away from the convenience of the new link road. The 5 bedroom houses are accessed via a long driveway from the main Kitisuru road, giving absolute privacy and seclusion.
Each house sits on a 0.5 acre of landscaped garden, strategically placed to provide the utmost privacy and with mature wooded views.
Boasting beautiful mahogany floors and staircase, internal open cruck wooden roofs, large windows to maximize on natural light and the stunning views, an Italian kitchen with German appliances, high-end sanitary ware and Spanish tiles throughout, this house sets a prime example of a unique, high end home in a sought after suburb of Nairobi.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this unique house of superior quality.
The last unit available is the type B: 7,100 sqft split level unit
- Power backup inverters
- Solar water heating
- A borehole and NCC water connection
- Whole property secured by a manned entrance gate
- Communal security guard patrol
- Perimeter palisade fence with electric fence
- Cabro driveways with ample parking
- Street lighting
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Guest Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- Storage Areas
- Large Modern Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Outside Kitchen Area with Courtyard
- Verandahs Overlooking the Valley
The First Floor:
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- His and Hers Dressing Rooms
- Across a Bridge, there are an Additional 3 Double Bedrooms, All Ensuite
- A Meditation Area
- A Linen Store
- Open Views down to the Lounge and Entrance Hall
Basement entertainment area:
- A Large Entertainment Area
- BBQ Point
- Furniture Store
Additionally, the house has:
- Two-Bedroom Staﬀ Residence with Shower and W.C.
- Separate Car Port and Parking Area
Price: 135 million