About this property
Set in a compound of ten units, this 6 bedroom house for sale on Lower Kabete Road sits in a verdant lush garden with an aesthetic view of a dam and mature trees yonder. It is set to blend with the calm and relaxing aura of a mix between the rustle of roosting birds and the wind whispering in the trees.
The house is set on three levels with spacious rooms with green views and a total built-up area of 625 sqm on a 0.5-acre plot.
The main door leads to a foyer with high wooden beams and ceramic tiles. A solid wooden staircase leads to the living and dining area featuring a fireplace and opens up to the large terrace (with fireplace) overlooking the well-maintained garden as well as the dam further down.
There’s a guest bedroom with a bathroom next to it that can be shared with the study room/ family room. There is also a separate guest cloakroom.
- Featuring granite countertops, this spacious kitchen has ample cabinets as well as a breakfast nook.
- It is fitted with a cooker and a hood.
- Double sinks.
- Two pantries, one in the utility area the other next to the kitchen entrance.
- Large windows overlooking the garden and second entrance from the terrace.
- The utility has a back exit to the garden.
- The staircase leads up from the main door to the upper level.
- There are 4 rooms in total upstairs which can all be used as bedrooms.
- 2 of the rooms share a bathroom, and both have closets.
- There are two masters. One has a fireplace, two walk-in closets, a soaking tub, and a shower cubicle as well as his and her sinks.
- The second master has an extra room that can be used as a study. It features a tub and ample closet space. An extra steel door has been added to heighten security.
- Two ensuite DSQs with a separate entrance.
- 1 bedroom granny flat with a living area and kitchen.
- The entrance to this level is from the back garden.
- Three spacious parkings
- Inverter ready
- Solar hot water system installed
- Alarm system installed
- 24 hr guards at the main gates
For sale : KES 130 million
For Rent : KES 450 000 per month