4,000 sqft Grade A Office space available on the ground floor and two Godowns each measuring 5,000 sqft (without mezzanine). All are newly built and are part of a much larger master-planned controlled development. There are major access roads leading to these warehouses: Limuru Road, Eldoret-Malaba road, and the Ngecha-Wangige road.
The entire development is environmentally friendly and has already achieved the EDGE advanced preliminary certificate as a green building.
The Office Complex:
- A two-storey building with a large rooftop patio with unobstructed scenic views of the agriculturally rich Limuru area.
- 4000 sqft office space available on the ground floor. Has ladies and gents washrooms, three different entry/exit points, and a kitchenette.
- Two similar attached units.
- Each measuring 5,000 sqft.
- No Mezzanine.
- 2 washrooms and a 1,000-liter tank for each Godown.
- 10.2 Meters eaves height and 17 meters ridge height.
- Plastered and painted walls.
- Floor load: 1.2 tonnes per square meter.
- High bay LED roof-mounted lights.
- HDPE drainage system
- Insulated (triple-layered) roofs with cyclones.
- Water saving fixtures. Saves you up to a third of your water bill.
- Large windows for the offices and transparent polycarbonate roofing sheets for the Godowns to let in sufficient natural light.
- 3 phase power and backup solar power.
- Council water and additional underground water storage.
- 3 parking bays per 100 square meters.
- Perimeter wall topped with electric fencing.
- On-site management office.
- 24/7 security: Manned gate, patrol guards, alarm, and provision for CCTV.
- Backup generator for the common areas.
- Direct link from the main fiber optic cable
- Green, eco-friendly building materials. High-quality finishes.
- Close to a golf club.
- Public transport pick-up and drop-off points available nearby.
- Office: KES. 65/sqft Inclusive Of Service Charge plus VAT
- Godowns: KES. 45/sqft Inclusive of Service Charge plus VAT