About this property
This meticulously well-structured villa not only speaks class but gives you a sense of peace and tranquility. The villa is in a well secure area being adjacent to the French embassy. The compound has 6 similar villas.
This villa in particular has such tasteful marble flooring, with sufficient natural lighting and the living room having a double ceiling height.
The kitchen has high gloss cabinets with a central island, stainless steel appliances, and 18mm granite tops.
House amenities include:
- 5 bedrooms all en suite with walk-in wardrobes.
- Large roof-top space that can be converted to your specifications eg gym/garden/entertainment area.
- The master bedroom has a bathtub.
- 2 bedrooms sharing a terrace.
- 2 self-contained DSQ
- Laundry area
- Outside dhobi area
- 3 reserved parking spots
- Full backup generator
- The boundary wall with electrical fence
Price: KES 65 million negotiable
NB: The swimming pool has been removed i.e. filled up.