About this property
A modern, ambassadorial 4-bedroom standalone house is available for rent along Njumbi road off Chalbi drive in Lavington.
The house is one of 3 similar units in a gated community built only about four and a half years back.
The entire estate sits on 0.7 acres, in a green and serene neighborhood. The residents have planted tons of trees and preserved those that were there since way back before new homes sprung up and the area took shape into what it currently is.
This is largely because of the residents’ association which has set up development guidelines and restrictions to ensure that the safety of each resident is always prioritized as well as the desirable aesthetics of the neighborhood.
For instance, there are guidelines on the speed limit for those driving within the neighborhood to control noise levels and ensure that nobody gets hurt in the event of an accident. The residents are all very cooperative and follow all the set guidelines.
- A porch with a metallic grilled door and a solid hardwood door leading into the house.
- An entrance foyer.
- Spacious lounge with a sliding door and a bifold metallic door leading to an outdoor patio.
- A separate dining area with enough room for an 8-to-10-seater.
- A closed kitchen with granite tops and a mobile kitchen island with additional seating. Fitted with granite countertops, beautiful yellow ceramic tiles for the backsplash, a 5-burner gas cooker, a stainless-steel double bowl double drain sink, MDF low level and high-level cabinets.
- Well-lit pantry with MDF shelves.
- Laundry area with the provision to install a washing machine and two stainless steel sinks.
- An en-suite bedroom fitted with MDF wardrobes and a shower cubicle. Has enough room for
a study table isolated at the corner.
- A cloakroom beneath the staircase.
- Self-contained detached staff quarter with a separate bath and toilet. Neatly finished all
through to the same standard as the main house with MDF shelves and comes with a
kitchenette with a stainless-steel sink.
- A study room with a door leading to a patio. Fitted with MDF shelves and can be converted
to serve as a 5 th bedroom. Very ideal for kids learning through home schooling.
- Two en-suite bedrooms inter-linked by a wrap-around balcony. Fitted with MDF wardrobes
and a shower cubicle for each.
- A very spacious master bedroom fitted with sufficient floor to ceiling height MDF wardrobes,
a dressing table, a bathtub with a flexi shower and a shower cubicle. It has a solid hardwood
door and a grilled metallic door leading onto a patio.
Amenities and Provisions:
- Underground water storage tanks.
- Plenty of natural light in all the interior spaces thanks to the many large windows.
- Manicured garden with mature trees.
- Cabro paved driveways and parking areas.
- Natural stone cladding.
- Wooden flooring with ceramic tiled flooring for the wet areas.
- Solar inverter.
- Modern light fittings.
- CCTV cameras for each unit and 24/7 security patrol guards.
- Natural stone cladding for the exterior.
Price: KES. 350,000 Inclusive of S/C.