About this property
Designed for storage and light manufacturing, these new Godowns in Gitaru are available for all who need such spaces outside the city. The area can be accessed very easily through Waiyaki way, Lower Kabete road through Wangige, or the Southern Bypass. There are only three units and each measure approximately 3750 sq ft (this is excluding the office space that’s set on two-floor levels.)
These units are very ideal for firms such as hardware stores, farmers, FMCG wholesalers, startup yogurt/ ice cream firms, and lots more. Access to the compound is through a 9-meter wide murram road and less than 100 meters from the tarmac road.
Amenities and Provisions.
- An eaves height of approximately 7 meters.
- Plenty of Natural light and ventilation.
- 6 meter high gate at the entrance to each warehouse.
- Approximately 13 meters wide offset from the boundary wall for parking and turning space for trucks.
- Chain link and razor fencing.
- An SQ for each unit.
- Common washrooms outside.
- One access to the compound and 24/7 security guards.
- 23,000 liters water storage tanks and an automated pump.
- A kitchen.
- Ladies and gents washrooms in each unit.
Rent: KES 176,250 per go-down