This modern 3 bedroom apartment development consists of 47 units and is located on the junction of Kangundo road and Tabere Crescent.
The entire apartment is designed to make you a proud and comfortable owner with shower cubicles in all the bathrooms, gypsum tray ceilings and a harmonic blend of ceramic flooring and granite counter-top finishing in the kitchen area.
This iconic residential development consists of two towers — Block A and Block B, — comprising of 47 highly spacious and two penthouses with private terraces.
- A spacious lounge leading to the balcony
- A dining area large enough to fit a table for 8
- An open plan kitchen with inbuilt wardrobes. Comes fitted with a hood, oven/grill, 4 burner cooker and a refrigerator.
- Guest bedroom en-suite
- A cloakroom.
- En-suite master bedroom with inbuilt wardrobes leading to the balcony.
- Floor to ceiling windows allowing plenty of natural lighting
- An additional en-suite bedroom without a balcony
- All bathrooms have shower cubicles.
- A utility closet.
- Self-contained Servant Quarter with its separate entrance.
- Utility area with provisions for installation of a washer/dryer
- Cloakroom (water closet, wash hand basin and mirrors)
- Fitted kitchen with a cupboard, polished granite kitchen tops, pantry and optional space for a breakfast counter-top.
- Ample laundry and drying area
- Domestic servant quarters (DSQ) fitted with wardrobes, bathroom (water closet, shower, wash hand basin and mirrors), independent drying area and gas cylinder cage
- Master bedroom en-suite with a balcony, adequate walk-in wardrobes and dressing mirrors, Jacuzzi bathtub, shower, wash hand basin, mirrors in master bath.
- Bedroom one en-suite with water closet, shower, wash hand basin, mirrors, and wardrobes
- Bedroom two en-suite with water closet, shower, wash hand basin, mirrors, and wardrobes
- Perimeter wall with an electric and galvanized razor wire fence
- High-speed lifts
- High-quality finishing
- In-built television points
- Solar water heating system
- High quality sanitary ware
- Piped and borehole water supply
- 24/7 security system (DSTV, CCTV, intercom)
- Parking space for 2 cars per apartment
- Controlled and gated community
- Standby generator
- A boundary wall with electric fence and gates
- Cabro-paved parking
The residential property consists of the following shared amenities:
- Basement: Parking and underground water storage
- Ground Floor: Parking and mini grocery store
- First Floor: Parking
- Second Floor: Swimming pool, management office, gymnasium, sauna, steam bath and clubhouse
The development is proposed to have a mini grocery store, barbershop and hair salon as additional amenities that will be available for the residents (Pending government approval)
Price: KES. 20M – Cash Buyers