These quiet and serene five-bedroom Maisonettes located along Lantana Road off David Osieli Road in Westlands are available for sale. The two semi-detached units within the same compound are being sold off as one since there is only one title for the land. Both houses sit on a quarter acre plot of prime land
For families seeking to retain the bond and those wishing to co-habit, this is an ideal investment for you.
One can also acquire a change of use and utilize it for commercial purposes, ideal for a restaurant, kindergarten, nursing home and head offices for an IT company or any other. The property has been well maintained with renovations being done quite frequently.
- Safe haven door on entry
- Guest cloakroom
- Sunken living room with parquet floor
- Large balcony accessed from the living room, overlooking the backyard with a play area.
- 1st guest bedroom en-suite
- Separate dining area
- Kitchen with an adjoined good-sized pantry with large shelves
- Utility area with allocation for a drying area
- 2 DSQ’s with separate entry & self contained (Cooking area included)
- Beautiful wooden floors and stairs leading to the first floor.
- Staircase leads to a large hallway that can be used as a study/office.
- The 2nd kid’s en-suite bedroom next to the master that opens to the shared balcony.
- The 3rd Master bedroom en-suite with spacious closet space and connected to a large balcony.
- The 4th extra en-suite bedroom with large closets
Lower Floor (Basement):
- The basement comes with a good-sized living area with large windows and opens up to the backyard/ garden.
- The 5th en-suite bedroom with closet space.
- Three (3) parking spaces per house
- Total of 3 en-suite bedrooms on the first floor
- Garden space
- Sufficient water supply
Rent: KES. 250,000 each
Price: KES. 120 Million For Both.