This is a cutting edge, LEED certified, 6 storey, grade A office building. Meticulously designed by renowned architects, located close to MP Shah hospital. It is designed for maximizing natural light and ventilation. These two important features are achieved by a large airy central atrium and optimum windows around the entire building envelope.
This is Kenya’s first pre-certified LEED office building setting the standard for sustainable, green design and development in the region.
The building uses 50% less energy and resources compared to regular office building in Nairobi. This equates to 50% cost savings in monthly bills.
- Lots of parking on 3 levels.
- Ample water storage.
- Comprehensive backup generator.
- Wide driveways and parking bays.
- Shallow slope ramps.
- Finished private washrooms for office spaces.
- Extra plumbing points for sinks in office spaces.
- Finished common washrooms on every floor.
- Plenty of electrical and data points in offices.
- 2 high-speed Shindler lifts.
- Grade A finishes throughout the building.
- Caretaker/Management office.
- Large, airy atrium.
- Natural light, natural ventilation.
- Green certification (LEED).
- Water-saving washroom fixtures everywhere.
- LED lighting in common areas.
- Motion/light sensors for lights.
- Adjustable daylight sensors in office spaces.
- Temperature sensors to maintain indoor temperature and air quality.
- Anti-glare glass roof.
- Solar glass at the front façade.
- 6th Floor: 5,500 sqft retail space (can be split up). Very ideal for hair salons, barbershops, hotels, sports bars, gyms, lounges, etc.
- 5th Floor: 2 spaces measuring 1250 sqft each.
- 4th Floor: 4100 sqft (can be split up)
- Office: 130 per square foot inclusive of Service charge plus VAT-From ground to the fifth floor.
- Retail: 150 per square foot inclusive of Service charge plus VAT-Sixth floor