Your desire to own a modern four-bedroom, detached, all en-suite townhouse in a gated community can be made a reality with this stylish maisonette that’s located off Peponi Road. It’s one of only 6 units and is in close proximity to so many amenities such as malls, schools and hospitals.
The natural stone cladding on both the exterior and interior walls does make it stand out. For the flooring, hardwood bamboo laminates blend perfectly with the tiles that have been used for the wet areas such as bathrooms and the kitchen.
- An entrance porch leading into the entrance foyer.
- A spacious sunken lounge with floor to ceiling windows to let in sufficient natural lighting and beautiful light fixtures.
- A terrace that overlooks the backyard: very ideal for hosting.
- A backyard with cloth lines and a utility area.
- A closed kitchen with a lengthy breakfast area, an island and fitted with granite tops, low level and high level MDF storage cabinets, cooker, hood, microwave, oven and a double bowl stainless steel sink.
- A spacious pantry with wooden shelves for extra storage.
- A separate dining area.
- A cloakroom beneath the stairway.
- En-suite guest bedroom on the ground floor with inbuilt MDF wardrobes and a dressing mirror.
- A grilled steel door for extra security.
- A family room.
- A home office/ study area to enable you work from the comfort of your home.
- Two En-suite bedrooms with in-built MDF wardrobes.
- A massive en-suite master bedroom fitted with in-built wardrobes, his and hers sinks, a urinal and a jacuzzi. Has a walk in closet for additional storage.
- Cabro paved driveway and parking area.
- Round the clock security manning the gate and patrolling the compound.
- Air conditioning.
- A borehole.
- Self-contained DSQs for 2.
- Covered parking for 2 vehicles with additional parking for guests.
- 2 stores.
- 5,000 liters water storage.
Price: KES. 76 Million Negotiable