A vintage, yet classy 3-bedroom master en-suite bungalow is available for sale along Mtama lane in Parklands. The unit is one of 8 similar structurally sound, well-maintained units developed within a gated community back in 1975.
The owners had it as their family home up until recently when they relocated but have continually maintained the house to ensure that it retains its beauty and functionality. Upon purchase, there is room and the freedom to customize the interiors to your preferred taste.
• A grilled door leading to the entrance foyer.
• A glass pane door for the main entrance.
• A hallway stretching across both ends of the house.
• Two bedrooms directly opposite each other fitted with inbuilt MDF wardrobes.
• A shared bathroom with a bathtub and an instant shower head.
• Main kitchen and a kitchenette both fitted with an extractor fan, MDF high level, and low-level cabinets.
• A pantry with wooden shelves and a separate store.
• Spacious lounge and dining area with chandeliers and LED lights. There is a folding door and a double leaf pane door leading to the backyard.
• Paved backyard and laundry area with a concrete washbasin.
• Spacious en-suite master bedroom with a bathtub, rainfall showerhead, and a walk-in closet/dressing area with MDF wardrobes.
Amenities and Provisions:
• An external store with a separate entry.
• Solar water heater, underground ample water storage, and a water pump.
• 2 Parking slots.
• Wooden parquet flooring and ceramic tile flooring for the wet areas.
• Extra linen closets.
• Pet friendly.
• Front garden (flower beds.)
• 24/7 security guards.
• A separate SQ with co-shared bathrooms.
Price : KES. 29.5 Million.